Jelibeans get very anxious and scared, some jelibeans find pyscho-stimulants works for them.
But if medication is not appropriate for your child or you just don’t like the idea of it, there is a little pot of magic called PhosphatidylSerine?
Does your jelibean get anxious? Stressed? Hates change? Social situations ( Auntie Maisie’s 80th birthday, or prizegiving at school?), long journey? I could go on and on but I won’t bore you! If so then maybe you would care to look at Phosphatidyl Serine.
Did you know?
- Phosphatidyl Serine is a non-essential amino acid (you have it in your brain already,but you can't get it from food very easily)
- Phosphatidyl Serine does NOT require prescription
- Phosphatidyl Serine works in 30 minutes! YES HONESTLY!
- Phosphatidyl Serine boosts memory, attention and gives a feeling of well-being.
- There are 3000 academic papers on PS!
- Phosphatidyl Serine used to come from Bovine brains ( ooops, can’t say my children care much for that idea! And with BSE!) so now it is derived from Soya making it perfectly safe.
- Phosphatidyl Serine now has its own forum! A community of folk who have discovered the magic too. The forum link is beneath.
- Combining the omegas with PS may speed the Omega effect up! There are clinical trials currently going on in Israel, link beneath.
- Phosphatidyl Serine is perfectly SAFE. The only time you should NOT take PS is when anticoagulation therapy is being used : Warfarin/Heparin etc. PS may naturally thin the blood a bit so please be careful. The maximum dose is 2gms daily (usually 500mg softgels = 4)
Did you know that Phosphatidyl Serine crosses the blood brain barrier VERY QUICKLY! Great news for jelibeans because it has been found that our blood brain barrier is THICKER than marshmallows! But the lovely gloopy rich Phospholip gloops into the brain perfectly!
Did you know PS can be effective for:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Aspergers Syndrome ( anxiety )
- Autism ( anxiety )
- Anxiety and stress
We here at Jelibean have heard of literally hundreds of miracle stories as a result of this little-reported NATURAL product! How fantastic.
Interestingly we discovered it through my youngest son’s blood results which showed his serine levels to be very low. We here at Jelibean recommend you ask your doctor for a ‘BLOOD AMINO ACID’ profile. It is not often done so they may look at your strangely. For those in the UK, the test costs about £100 so if your NHS lab will not oblige, then we strongly urge you opt to pay for this test if you can.
We have stories of people coming OFF benzodiazepenes and anti-depressants in favour of PS. The beauty is that it is INSTANT!
Anyone wishing more information, just click on to the forum and let’s discuss.
Dosing will depend on the child or adult. As a ADHD bean personally I need to dose every 5/6hrs, but then my ‘H’ is big, can’t you tell! But my son with Asperger’s syndrome may only need a PS before a band practice or an exam. Horses for courses, you just need to experiment and play but don’t go over the max dose.
We have found PS works better on its own. Despite being an over the counter product and natural, don’t underestimate the power of amino acids. Take care not to mix it with any other supplementations. Simple is best!
DID YOU KNOW HOW IT WORKS?
In a nutshell, jelibeans get very stressed and anxious. Our emotion centre in the brain (amygdala) gets overwhelmed and all of a fluster, you can see the starts of stress: fidgety, upset, pale, oppositional;adrenaline kicks in followed by cortisol to make matters worse in many cases. Too many cortisol surges will cause a jelibean to go into meltdown quickly ( see our article on meltdowns ). PS is like a super doooper fire extinguisher and just drowns out the cortisol maintaining your little jellybeans equilibrium! Fantastic and all so simple and easy. Ooh and don’t worry for those jelibeans that won’t or can’t take tablets, you can get it in powder form!